After a two year hiatus due to COVID restrictions, Services’ Day is scheduled for a return on Thursday 21 April 2022.
Entry is open to all men and women members of Federal Golf Club, guests and visitors, who have, at some time, worn a Defence Force uniform.
Entries will close at 5pm on Mon 18 April. As the field is limited, no entry will be accepted without accompanying fee. Hit off time is 12.30pm – shotgun start. A sandwich lunch will be provided from 11.30am. A short Remembrance Service will be conducted after the round, followed by a presentation dinner commencing at approximately 6.15pm.
Dress for dinner is coat and tie for men and equivalent for ladies.
Cost will be $100 per head all inclusive.
- Governor General’s Services’ Day Cup – FGC member with best Stableford score
- Malaysian High Commissioners Bowl – Best Gross – Open to holders of AGU/WGA Hcap
- Navy Cup – Open; Army Salver – Open; Air Force Bowl – Open (All AGU/WGA Hcap)
- Jim Radcliffe Shield for Inter-service Best Aggregate of four Stableford scores
- Kokoda Cup WWII veterans and other veterans with ‘Active Service’*– FGC member
- Sponsors prizes – All comers
No Competitor may win more than one major trophy, with the exception of Jim Radcliffe Shield. Any special conditions of play will be announced on the day. Draw will be available at Federal Golf Club on Mon 18 April.
*Active Service means that the member’s service qualified for an Australian Active Service Medal (AASM).
The online entry form is at (https://federalgolf.com.au/events/) and cost will be $100 all inclusive. (World War II members of Federal Golf Club – FREE)
Telephone enquiries may be made to Stephen Dunn – Organiser (0404 815 648)